ABOUT THE ROLE
To support the Open Road Head Office team with running our online eBay shop.
Clacton on Sea, Essex
- Sort through donated items and prioritise which are suitable to list on eBay
- Carry out research into the potential value of items where required
- Photograph the items to be listed
- Upload the items onto the Open Road eBay account and write an accurate and compelling description of the item which will encourage people to view it and bid on it
- Respond to any queries from potential customers in a professional, timely and helpful manner
- When an item is purchased, liaise with the buyer about payment as required
- Once payment is received pack and post items
- Process any returns or refunds as determined by the Financial team
- Update sales records in accordance with defined process
How do I contact the Open Road Volunteer Team?
For volunteer enquiries, please email email@example.com or call Head Office Volunteer Team on 01206 369782
To apply, please complete a volunteer application form as well as an equal opportunities form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org