Location – Colchester
Contract – Zero Hours
Working Pattern – Availability for Monday and Fridays (9am to 5pm)
Rate of Pay – £10 per hour
To drive and maintain the Colchester SOS Bus under the direction of the SOS Buses Co-ordinator and promote the functions of the project, in particular supporting the service in Harwich and Clacton.
What you’ll be doing
We are seeking a motivated individual holding a C1 driving licence to ensure that the SOS Bus is in pristine condition at all times by undertaking checks to ensure the vehicle is in working order. You will drive the SOS Bus to the required location, and support the team as an ambassador to the service, before returning the vehicle at the end of the day.
What it’s like to work for Open Road
Open Road provides drug and alcohol treatment services and offender support services across Essex & Kent including a range of interventions that deliver mentoring, advice and information programmes. Accredited with Investing In Volunteers, our mission is to empower a diverse range of individuals, families and communities to lead healthy and more meaningful lives, free from addiction, offending behaviour and disadvantage, to ensure healthier, happier lifestyles.
Benefits to you
– £10 per hour (zero hours contract)
– Royal London Pension and Death in Service benefit
– Access to our in-house Organisational Training Plan, and full training tailored to your development needs
– Legal training including Health & Safety, Safeguarding and GDPR
What you need
– Hold C1 Driving Licence
– Possess a flexible approach to working
– Available to work as required either Monday or Friday, 9am to 5pm
– The ability to relate to people with strong communication skills
This position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at enhanced level. To apply, please visit our website to download an application pack, please note CV’s will only be accepted accompanying a completed application form. For more information please download our job pack below.
Open Road values and respects the diversity and individual differences of our services users, staff and our volunteers.