Recovery Worker (Substance Misuse), Chelmsford
Salary Range – starting from £21,500 pro rata per annum
Part Time – 30 hours per week (will include one late night per week)
Working Pattern – to be discussed at interview
Closing date 30th July 2021
The Recovery Worker will be part of the Integrated Recovery Service Team. Working with clients, the Recovery Worker will initiate recovery, utilising clients’ individual recovery capital, and support reintegration and sustained long term recovery from substance misuse.
What you’ll be doing
As the Recovery Worker you will be responsible for care co-ordination of all clients entering the service and engaging in treatment. You will also be responsible for the development of recovery plans for individual clients, and for liaising with other service providers relevant to the individual’s needs.
What its like to work for Open Road
Open Road provides drug and alcohol treatment services and offender support services across Essex & Kent including a range of interventions that deliver mentoring, advice and information programmes. Accredited with Investing In Volunteers, our mission is to empower a diverse range of individuals, families and communities to lead healthy and more meaningful lives, free from addiction, offending behaviour and disadvantage, to ensure healthier, happier lifestyles.
Benefits to you
– Salary starting from £21,500 pro rata per annum
– 22 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays pro rata
– Royal London Pension and Death in Service benefit
– Access to our in-house Organisational Training Plan, and full training tailored to your development needs
– Legal training including Health & Safety, Safeguarding and GDPR
What you need
– Ideally you will have at least 2 years experience working with substance misuse, however this isn’t essential.
– Excellent communication, time management and administrative skills.
– A willingness to learn and work with a variety of people.
– Have a clear understanding of, and a commitment to safeguarding best practice.
– A commitment to multi-agency working, and be able to work in partnership with other agencies within the treatment system to achieve good outcomes for clients.
This position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at enhanced level.
To apply, please use this link and attach your CV – https://hr.breathehr.com/v/recovery-worker-chelmsford-17688
Please note that should you get through our first level of shortlisting, you will be asked to complete an Open Road application form prior to the interview.
Open Road values and respects the diversity and individual differences of our services users, staff and our volunteers.