As a Young Person’s Substance Misuse Worker, within HMYOI Cookham Wood, you will co-produce and develop care plans with the young people and report on their progress through the review board meetings and liaise with the Youth Offending Team (YOT) workers and community substance misuse workers. Within the Community Liaison Worker role you will provide prior and post release support for young people leaving custody and work with them to encourage participation in license conditions and identify services within their area to aid successful transition and resettlement.
- RT @Essex_Echo: Warning from @Open_Road https://t.co/hHUFb05jyx 10 hours ago
- If you suspect someone is having an overdose please call 999 immediately & put the person in the recovery position.… https://t.co/Z2p8dVhk7q 2021/07/30
- We have just received information from Essex Police that one of the county lines in Chelmsford may be mixing fentan… https://t.co/MeixGJRAB9 2021/07/30
- We’ve added new Essex based vacancies to our site. If you would like to be a part of a wonderful team & make a dif… https://t.co/RtlAZBMp33 2021/07/27
- Part of the #LGBTQ+ community? Do you use drugs or alcohol regularly? We're conducting research into how services… https://t.co/p8KCXSgweW 2021/07/24