This fixed-term role will be based within the University of Essex to complement existing support provided by university welfare teams. Working with students to explore their substance use and needs, the Substance Misuse Worker will be instrumental in increasing students’ knowledge around different types of substance use and their respective effects.
11th May 2021
We operate SOS Bus services in Colchester High Street and Chelmsford every Saturday and some Friday nights.
- We are delighted to be holding our #Charity #Ball on Sat 1st Oct at Le Talbooth in Dedham, Essex. The ball is our m… https://t.co/QxmneBgNek 2022/06/24
- Thanks to you we've now raised over £225 through #easyfundraising - all donations make a real difference! If you ha… https://t.co/trSgxaF1Lv 2022/06/22
- RT @NEECCG: https://t.co/hLfFSXtVKi @ClactonGazette @Ivan4Harwich @HarwichTown @Tendring_DC @Open_Road @Essex_CC @EPUTNHS @CVSTendring @mn… 2022/06/21
- Alex Burghart MP recently visited our Brentwood outreach team, Jim and Sipho, and Chief Executive Sarah Wright, and… https://t.co/Hux6Q3uXkT 2022/06/20
- Kent Community Foundation Needs in Kent Conference 2022 Leah Slator our Fundraising Manager is at the KCF conferen… https://t.co/adW2kfv20A 2022/06/15