As the Recovery Worker you will be responsible for care co-ordination of all clients entering the service and engaging in treatment. You will also be responsible for the development of recovery plans for individual clients, and for liaising with other service providers relevant to the individual’s needs.
11th May 2021
To support the Open Road Head Office team with running our online eBay shop.
- Here at Open Road, we’re striving to reduce the stigma associated with addiction especially during Addiction Awaren… https://t.co/6sJVJQvgFF 2021/10/22
- The Duchess of Cambridge has warned addiction can happen to anyone saying "Addiction is not a choice. No-one choose… https://t.co/ZCSsG5HHUR 2021/10/22
- We know it's early to be talking about Christmas, but for all you forward planners we wanted to introduce the wonde… https://t.co/qPnKZtylvb 2021/10/14
- Thank you for joining the SOS Bus team. https://t.co/CgNNVg38tK 2021/10/12
- It is estimated 1 in 4 adults suffers from a mental health disorder a year. Research also shows that there is a str… https://t.co/RPawf9q59B 2021/10/10