Open Road councillors have a long standing relationship with the welfare and education staff at MCTC. Together, we work to identify people’s needs and provide appropriate support for those recovering from drug and alcohol misuse. We work with MCTC as part of its confidential drug/alcohol and anger management counselling service which is available to all residents. We also give advice in contacting similar agencies on release, both in the civilian and military network.
Military Corrective Training Centre
- RT @Essex_Echo: Warning from @Open_Road https://t.co/hHUFb05jyx 10 hours ago
- If you suspect someone is having an overdose please call 999 immediately & put the person in the recovery position.… https://t.co/Z2p8dVhk7q 2021/07/30
- We have just received information from Essex Police that one of the county lines in Chelmsford may be mixing fentan… https://t.co/MeixGJRAB9 2021/07/30
- We’ve added new Essex based vacancies to our site. If you would like to be a part of a wonderful team & make a dif… https://t.co/RtlAZBMp33 2021/07/27
- Part of the #LGBTQ+ community? Do you use drugs or alcohol regularly? We're conducting research into how services… https://t.co/p8KCXSgweW 2021/07/24