Open Road councillors have a long standing relationship with the welfare and education staff at MCTC. Together, we work to identify people’s needs and provide appropriate support for those recovering from drug and alcohol misuse. We work with MCTC as part of its confidential drug/alcohol and anger management counselling service which is available to all residents. We also give advice in contacting similar agencies on release, both in the civilian and military network.
Military Corrective Training Centre
- Here at Open Road, we’re striving to reduce the stigma associated with addiction especially during Addiction Awaren… https://t.co/6sJVJQvgFF 2021/10/22
- The Duchess of Cambridge has warned addiction can happen to anyone saying "Addiction is not a choice. No-one choose… https://t.co/ZCSsG5HHUR 2021/10/22
- We know it's early to be talking about Christmas, but for all you forward planners we wanted to introduce the wonde… https://t.co/qPnKZtylvb 2021/10/14
- Thank you for joining the SOS Bus team. https://t.co/CgNNVg38tK 2021/10/12
- It is estimated 1 in 4 adults suffers from a mental health disorder a year. Research also shows that there is a str… https://t.co/RPawf9q59B 2021/10/10