Make a referral

Here at Open Road we work with a number of other professionals and organisations to provide the best possible integrative care to our clients.

If you work for an authority, are a health or social care provider/professional, or are a teacher then you can make a referral to us for an individual who is alcohol dependent or has an issue with drugs.

Unfortunately, we are unable to take referrals from concerned friends of families of individuals, however, please visit support for someone else  for more information.

Please note that we can only take referrals for individuals who are aware that the referral is being made, who are willing to engage with us and who consent to their information being shared with us.

Simply fill in the form below for the service that you wish your client to access and forward via email. If you need advice or guidance around completing the form, you can contact 0844 499 1323.

Essex services referral form

Forward once complete to

Medway Young Persons Service referrals

Please complete both forms and send them to (secure email, can only accept CJSM/ and other government secure emails), or contact or 01634 566285 for alternative ways to send the referral.


Access our Medway Wellness Service for referrals to this service.

Skip to content