Who needs to attend?
Pharmacists and pharmacy staff involved in the needle & syringe and supervised consumption services.
Date: Tuesday 25th April 2023
Time: 6:45pm (for 7:15pm start) to 09:30pm
(Buffet, tea/coffee provided on arrival)
Venue: County Hotel Chelmsford, 29 Rainsford Rd, Chelmsford, CM1 29Z
Topics and learning outcomes:
- Understanding Essex Drug and Alcohol treatment system
- Basic Drug and alcohol awareness including steroids
- Supervised consumption
- Needle and Syringe Programme
- Naloxone and pilot project
- An updated awareness of harm reduction and safer injecting practices.
Attendees will be welcomed by Dipti Patel – Clinical Governance, Primary Care and Pharmacy lead, staff from both Open Road, EPUT, Exchange Supplies & NEO360.