The Essex Appropriate Adult Service operates at Essex Police custody suites in police stations across Essex, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Open Road Visions
Open Road now offers an online self referral option. Simply fill out the form and someone will get back to you within two working days to complete an initial assessment.
Open Road’s Criminal Justice & Welfare Area Manager Steve Wood has won the Outstanding Contribution Award at the Social Change Awards 2020.
Working as a team, the IPS Employment Specialists will deliver supported employment to people in community treatment for substance misuse, who may be affected by other health conditions or disabilities, using the Individual Placement and Support approach (IPS).
This role will lead a team of Employment Specialists, delivering supported employment to people in community treatment for substance misuse, who may be affected by other health conditions or disabilities, using the Individual Placement and Support approach (IPS).
Criminal Justice Recovery Workers will be part of the All Age Recovery Service (AARCS) team working specifically with clients involved with the criminal justice system. Being required to encourage, initiate and sustain recovery, workers will facilitate both 1:1 and group-based psychosocial interventions with prolific offenders, whilst maintaining excellent relationships with partnership agencies.
- If you would like to get involved and support our goal, please download our fundraising pack here… https://t.co/nol3SDqLCP
- November 2020 marked the 30th anniversary of Open Road. In honour of this, Open Road launched a campaign to raise £… https://t.co/WWAFr2FytD
- We joined the @epbasildon Team for Coffee with Cops. PC Kirk, PCSO Cotton, & PCSO Weeks were on hand to answer ques… https://t.co/BPhC22p7yr
- RT @Essex_Echo: Warning from @Open_Road https://t.co/hHUFb05jyx
- If you suspect someone is having an overdose please call 999 immediately & put the person in the recovery position.… https://t.co/Z2p8dVhk7q