Our main aim is to keep people safe at festivals by reducing the harms caused by alcohol and other drugs.
Open Road Visions
Drug & Alcohol Recovery Service In Essex & Medway
Open Road now offers an online self referral option. Simply fill out the form and someone will get back to you within two working days to complete an initial assessment.
We are delighted that SOS Bus Volunteer, Dennis has been honoured in the Queen’s 2022 New Year’s Honour List with an MBE for his services to vulnerable people in Essex.
Open Road’s Criminal Justice & Welfare Area Manager Steve Wood has won the Outstanding Contribution Award at the Social Change Awards 2020.
Criminal Justice Recovery Worker Location: 1 post - Chelmsford, 1 post - Harlow Hours: 37.5 (Full Time) Contract: Permanent Salary: £23,000 per annum Working Pattern: Monday to Friday / 9am to 5:30pm Closing date: 13th July 2022 Summary Criminal Justice Recovery...
This fixed-term role will be based within the University of Essex to complement existing support provided by university welfare teams. Working with students to explore their substance use and needs, the Substance Misuse Worker will be instrumental in increasing students’ knowledge around different types of substance use and their respective effects.
As the Recovery Worker you will be responsible for care co-ordination of all clients entering the service and engaging in treatment. You will also be responsible for the development of recovery plans for individual clients, and for liaising with other service providers relevant to the individual’s needs. This role may include supporting the service as an Outreach in the future, so the ability to drive and access to a car is a requirement.
- Many thanks to all who took part in our Recovery Walk on Friday, as well as to their sponsors, families, friends &… https://t.co/JJZxl6OYar
- We are delighted to be holding our #Charity #Ball on Sat 1st Oct at Le Talbooth in Dedham, Essex. The ball is our m… https://t.co/QxmneBgNek
- Thanks to you we've now raised over £225 through #easyfundraising - all donations make a real difference! If you ha… https://t.co/trSgxaF1Lv
- RT @NEECCG: https://t.co/hLfFSXtVKi @ClactonGazette @Ivan4Harwich @HarwichTown @Tendring_DC @Open_Road @Essex_CC @EPUTNHS @CVSTendring @mn…
- Alex Burghart MP recently visited our Brentwood outreach team, Jim and Sipho, and Chief Executive Sarah Wright, and… https://t.co/Hux6Q3uXkT