The Essex Appropriate Adult Service operates at Essex Police custody suites in police stations across Essex, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Open Road Visions
Open Road now offers an online self referral option. Simply fill out the form and someone will get back to you within two working days to complete an initial assessment.
Open Road’s Criminal Justice & Welfare Area Manager Steve Wood has won the Outstanding Contribution Award at the Social Change Awards 2020.
The IPS Employment Manager will provide a pivotal role in managing a high-quality service that meets fidelity standards and delivers positive outcomes for service users. You will also manage a small caseload of clients of people in structured treatment for drug and/or alcohol use to assist them in securing sustainable paid employment in line with their preferences.
As the Recovery Worker you will be responsible for care co-ordination of all clients entering the service and engaging in treatment. You will also be responsible for the development of recovery plans for individual clients, and for liaising with other service providers relevant to the individual’s needs.
Working as a team, the IPS Employment Specialists will deliver supported employment to people in community treatment for substance misuse, who may be affected by other health conditions or disabilities, using the Individual Placement and Support approach (IPS).
- Here at Open Road, we’re striving to reduce the stigma associated with addiction especially during Addiction Awaren… https://t.co/6sJVJQvgFF
- The Duchess of Cambridge has warned addiction can happen to anyone saying "Addiction is not a choice. No-one choose… https://t.co/ZCSsG5HHUR
- We know it's early to be talking about Christmas, but for all you forward planners we wanted to introduce the wonde… https://t.co/qPnKZtylvb
- Thank you for joining the SOS Bus team. https://t.co/CgNNVg38tK
- It is estimated 1 in 4 adults suffers from a mental health disorder a year. Research also shows that there is a str… https://t.co/RPawf9q59B